Monday, July 16, 2007

why, hello

So, here we are at the awkward first post, to which there is really no point. I'm actually only doing this so as to test my layout. But while I'm here, I'd like to welcome you to my little corner of the internet.

OK. I just said "little corner of the internet." I don't usually speak like that, I'll have you know. I think it's the fact that this is a cupcake blog that's getting to me...they're just so cute and yummy and tiny and awww, I could gush over them all day! I even talk in exclamation points when thinking about them! Please, don't let my gushing turn your stomach.

Anyway, the only things you need to know about me -- other than that I am sane outside of my little cupcake obsession -- are that I am not a professional or experienced baker in the least, and that I know jack about all the technical..parts..of baking. Really I'm just doing this for fun, and hopefully I'll become a better cupcake baker in the process. [:

There. The end!

2 comments:

Laura Hejl said...

hey rachel, found your blog thru 52 cupcakes i think. those vanilla cupcakes look great! keep on baking and i will keep checking in!

my sweet tooth said...

Laura, I'm glad to have a visitor- thanks for reading!